Preparing for Healthcare's Paradigm Shift.
The current pandemic has highlighted the importance of digital health solutions in helping address patient care during this crisis and beyond, and is sure to drive long-term shifts in healthcare. With UCSF Digital Health Awards 2020, our aim is to recognize those technologies that are truly making a difference today, and have the potential to combat similar disruptions in the future.
What's planned for this year?
Following last year’s sold-out event, this year's UCSF Digital Health Awards virtual experience will gather 12000+ attendees, including 1200+ senior-level healthcare executives, startup founders, and active investors for unrivaled networking and the smartest conversations on what’s next for healthcare.
With 15 award categories, 600+ companies applying, 100+ digital health luminaries and VCs as judges and a series of curated virtual events in the run-up to the main show, this year's award show is going to be bigger and better.
Yes, there is a pandemic.Yes, you still need leads.
The 2020 UCSF Digital Heath Awards Virtual Experience promises to bring sponsors more leads and connections than are possible in an IRL environment.
- Higher Attendance: The UCSF Digital Health Awards 2020 will be featuring a set of virtual events starting June 2020, all the way till September 2020. With no registration fees and travel costs, we are expecting to reach 15,000 high-quality audience through these virtual events this year.
- Speaking Opportunities: For the first time ever, our sponsorship package will offer every sponsor the opportunity to participate as a speaker in a virtual session dedicated to your segment of the industry. This thought leadership will attract the audience that’s most interested in your product or service.
- Virtual booth with video meetings: The platform we’ll be using will allow sponsors to create a virtual breakout booth, with options for hosting video and showcasing other collateral, as well as the means to have real-time conversations with the audience.
- Limited competition: Only 25 virtual booths will be made available so that attendees are able to interact with all the sponsors they are interested in.
- Exclusive Branding: Our partners will get extensive branding across all UCSF Health Hub websites, and will be featured across our newsletters, emails and other marketing assets for a year.
- Exclusive Access: Access to UCSF experts and community for internal events, product launches, startups evaluations and/or early access programs organized by our partners.
- Display Across Platforms: Prominent display across AwardForce, our award management tool, that will be accessed by 5000+ members, including companies and judges, over a period of 3 months.
- Winner Announcements: Our partners will also get the opportunity to present awards to the winning companies of their selected categories, during the grand finale and the semi-finals announcement.
- Promotion across Social Media: Promotional tweets and posts for a period of 3 months in the run up to the event.
- Analytics and data. Sponsors will receive information about every attendee that interacts with each piece of content.
Amazing things happen when our industry comes together.
This year's event will be attended by 12000+ virtual attendees, including 1200+ senior-level healthcare executives, startup founders, and active investors, for unrivaled networking and the smartest conversations on what’s next for healthcare.
Who's attending UCSF Digital Health Awards 2020 by titles
Tier 1: Gold Sponsor | $50,000
Sponsor will be positioned as the Exclusive Category Partner across our offerings.
Tier 2: Silver Sponsor | $25,000
Sponsor will be positioned as the Preferred Category Partner across our offerings.
BECOME A SPONSOR
For more information, please reach out to us by clicking on the button below, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org