Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
2022 AWARD CATEGORIES
Awarding a Rising Star and a Best in Class in 11 Digital Health categories in two tracks
Companies submitting under the Rising Star track should meet the following criteria:
- Team currently less than 50 employees or FTEs
- Founded in past five years (2017 or later)
- Product is in market or market trials (FDA approval, but not a requirement)
- Have referenceable customers (have customers’ quotes or video testimonials is recommended)
- Currently or is projecting minimum of $1 million sales or ARR by the end of 2022
- Capitals raised to date: < $50 million
**Each company can only submit one entry in the best-fit category.
Companies submitting under the Best In Class track should meet the following criteria: - Must have at least one in-market solution and can demonstrate significant growth, solid traction, and existing customers.
- Number of employees is greater than 50 employees or FTEs
- Capitals raised to date: post series A with capitals raised > $20 million (Around the mean US Series A in 2021)
**While companies are encouraged to submit only one entry in the best-fit category, a maximum of two entries will be considered if there are multiple distinctive product lines. A company can only reach the finalist round in one category.
Clinical Diagnostic Tool or Platform (formerly Hospital Diagnostics)
A digital diagnostic technology for point-of-care monitoring that can significantly improve decision-making in the clinical setting. This technology can not be used outside of care facilities or administered by patients themselves
Digital health product or solution that is revolutionizing clinical workflow, addressing scalability, enabling reliable and secure connections and data sharing, and enhancing health systems' revenue cycle.
The best remote solution for diagnosing and monitoring patients with health concerns or illness to improve their quality of life as well as help healthcare providers better monitor their patients outside of clinical settings.